A long sleeve uniform shirt made up of a durable Poly Cotton ripstop fabric that has a hook and loop adjustable cuffs for advanced mobility
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class B or C uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- LS B.DU Base Shirt matches B.DU ArmorSkin
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 12 oz 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric matches Blauer ripstop shirting and pant fabric and will outlast the most strenuous environments and wear
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Double pen pocket on left chest
- 8782 is a short sleeve version
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).
- Model: 8781-04